NATA also called as National Aptitude Test in Architecture is directed by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture. NATA 2016 Application Form is released by Council of Architecture on January 21 and the form is available till August 18th 2016.
Start preparing for the exam by following the previous questions papers included at the bottom of the paragraph. We also provided different NATA Colleges where you can get admission after completing respective course. Lets’ find out in detailed about these concepts.
NATA Application Form Download:
Generally NATA will be held from April 1 to May 28 and June 6 to August 20. The candidate can register to the exam by submitting the filled application form and the dates for the exam is allotted to the candidate on first come first serve basis. Hence candidates are advised to register as soon as possible for their preferred date.
Following are the documents needed to Register for NATA:
- Mark sheet of class 10th that is attested with any officer or any equivalent mark sheet.
- Recent passport size color photo which has to be affixed on the application form.
- Valid identification document with signature of the candidate.
- Proof of payment of application fee.
- Valid email address of the candidate.
In order to apply for the examination, the user can follow the below steps:
- First the candidate has to register themselves by clicking on Register as New User: https://www.nata.in/register/Account/Login.aspx .
- Candidates have to create new user name and password. Once the user id is created, the candidate can receive an email that includes their login details.
- Using this login id, the candidate can download the application form and then fill the form with correct details.
- At this point of time, he/she should be atmost careful while filling because once the form is submitted; the changes to the form cannot be acceptable.
- The fee payment can be done in three modes: either online, offline through challan.
The Fee for Registering for NATA is RS. 1250/- plus service tax. Once the application form is submitted, the candidates will be issued an appointment letter from their respective test center. This letter is important because it includes candidate id, exam key and appointment number. Do remember that the application needs to be submitted only once. The candidate who submits more than once will be banned from writing the exam in future.
NATA Sample Papers:
NATA is conducted under two parts: Paper – I (Aesthetic Sensitivity) and Paper – II (Drawing Test).
Listed below are three sample papers for both the papers where you can just attempt the test once before attending the examination.
Paper – I: Sample Papers Visit: http://www.madschool.in
To view more papers or to answer mock tests, you just open madschool URL: http://www.madschool.in and then continue with answering the question papers.
Best NATA Colleges:
Following are the list of NATA Colleges that accepts the cut of score for admission. Students appearing for NATA exam have to go through the admission process of each college as there is no counseling for admission into these colleges. Find out the List of Top Architecture Colleges in India.
- Manipal University
- Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
- Department of Architecture, NIT Tirucharapalli
- Department if Architecture, NIT Calicut
- Gugaon Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture Gurgaon
- School of Architecture, BIT, Mersa
- Gurgaon Faculty of Architecture &Ekistics, JMI, Delhi
- Sinhgad College of Architecture Pune
- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning Greater Noida
- Rizvi College of Architecture Mumbai
- Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture
- Bengal Engineering and Science University Shibpur
- School of Planning and Architecture College of Engineering – Tirvandrum
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology Vasad
- Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture Mumabi
- Kavikulguru Institure of Technology and Science Ramtek
- LS Raheja School of Architecture Mumbai
- Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institure of Architecture and Environmental Studies Mumbai
- Dr. K.M. Vasudevah Pillai’s Campus Pillai’s College of Architecture New Panvel
- School of Planning and Architecture – Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Hyderabad
- Malik Sandal Institute of Art & Architecture Bijapur
- Jawarharlal Nehru Engineering College Aurangabad
- Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology
- College of Architecture IET Bhaddal
- RIMT – College of Architecture Mandi Gobingarh
- Aayojan School of Architecture Jaipur
- Tamilnadu School of Architecture Coimbatore
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering Madurai
- MEASI Academy of Architecture Chennai
- Tamilnadu School of Architecture Coimbatore
- Dehradun Institute of Technology
Candidates can attempt for the examination for maximum of 5 times just within 2 years and this change was done recently on April 1 2016. The best score with in these attempts will be considered for the admission and also the mark list shows the best marks scored by the candidate. For more details about the examination and latest news, you can refer the NATA Main Website: www.nata.in.