7 Best and Highest Paid Jobs after MBA in India: Have you done your MBA? Or planning to choose MBA as your career and wanted to know the highest paying jobs in India after your studies? The field of commerce has been growing exponentially and hence you can have endless opportunities after completing your studies. You can also find lot of offers in terms of experience and also salary packages. Let’s have a look that tells you about the Opportunities and Best Jobs after MBA.
Best Paying Jobs after MBA in India:
Have a quick look at the Best Paid Jobs in India after your MBA and choose the right one that suits you.
1) Project Manager (PM):
Project Manager is the best and well paid job option that an MBA holder can get into. As a PM, he / she have to handle and manage everything related to the assigned project. As a responsible project manager, they need to devise the plan and achieve the desired goals. They also need to plan the strategies and know how to achieve the goals correctly. To become a project manager, you need to have the following skills:
- Ability to work with team of any size.
- You should have ability to meet the deadline.
- You need to have excellent communication skills, managerial skills, etc.
If you can have all these skills, then an average salary that the company can pay you is about INR 5 Lakhs to INR 19 Lakhs per annum.
2) Business Development Manager (BDM):
Completed MBA? You can also consider BDM as one of the high paid jobs. The main responsibilities include devising strategies for the business development for an organization. You need to supervise and manage each and every work of your project and team. Following are the key responsibilities of this position:
- You need to have analytical skills.
- Along with the analytical skills, you also need to have managerial skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should have an ability to work on deadline.
Based on the company requirements, your goals and responsibilities can vary. An average salary of Business Development Manager may range between 5 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum.
3) Marketing Manager:
Marketing is another field that brings you lot of opportunities. The candidates can be hired as Marketing Manager and his / her duties include devising, implementing, evaluate all the marketing related tasks in the organization. An average salary of an employee may range between INR 6 lakhs – 18 lakhs per annum. The basic skills to this field include:
- Good communication, managerial, analytical skills
- You should also have logical thinking
- You also need to have a good eye for any kind of project they get.
4) Business Analyst:
Business Analyst is another great opportunity to the candidate who completes their MBA. Their responsibilities for this role include analyzing the business strategies of an organization and show their expertise on the same. The basic skills for this post include:
- Interpersonal and analytical skills.
- They need to have logical skills too.
- Communication skills and keen eye on issue is always important.
5) Human Resource Manager (HRM):
Human Resource Manager is considered to be the best jobs to choose after completing your MBA. Its chief duties and responsibilities include:
- The position to help during selection and training.
- You also need give support to overall management of the employees in a company.
- You should have excellent communication skills along with interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills and managerial skills are other best skills you should have for this role.
6) SAP Consultant:
SPA consultant is another exciting opportunity for candidates who complete their MBA. The chief duties and responsibilities of personnel include:
- An active participation during client meetings
- The ability to understand and evaluate demands for SPA products
- Interpersonal and communication skills, etc.
- An average salary of a SAP consultant ranges between 3 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum
7) Human Resource Generalist:
To explore yourself after MBA, Human Resource Generalist is the best option to choose. The chief roles and responsibilities of HRG include handling of different human resource tasks. You need to handle the complaints and grievances of different employees and also make the new recruits feel comfortable in new environment. For this if you have excellent interpersonal skills along with communication and managerial skills, you can perfectly get into the role.
I hope this information helps a lot for those who are choosing MBA as their career. Also find out the Best and Highest Salary Paid Jobs in India (Internal Link).