TTD Seva Online for Tirumala Seva Online ticket Booking: The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is providing the services to book tickets in online for Services in the Tirumala Balaji Temple. This service is provided as there are many devotees of Lord balaji throughout the world. This service is provided as the devotees are facing many problems in getting the Seva tickets from TTD seva ticket Q- counter in the seven hills.
The devotees need to stay for a long time in the Q- counter in order to get the Seva tickets. The candidates can book TTD Seva services of e-Special Entry Darshan, e-Seva, e-Accomodation, e-Sudarsanam, e-Hundi and Suprabhatam, Kalyanotsavam and many other Sevas. So through this the booking has become very easy for all sevas of TTD with using Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Online Seva Portal.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam will provide online a few tickets for each seva. So all the candidates may not get the tickets and the devotees need to book the tickets much earlier. Through this online booking the candidates can also book rooms for Accommodation and can also get e-Special Entry Darshan.
The candidates anywhere in this world can avail this opportunity to get easy darshan. Now all the devotees are using this online service for booking tickets to get darshan and other serives.
To Book Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam TTD Seva Tickets Online:
- The candidates who want to book TTD Seva tickets online can register in the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Online Seva Portal of TTD e-Service website for the single time http://www.tirumala.org/.
- The candidate who want to get registered need to enter the particulars of the Devotees and their details of their address
- After the registration is done successfully, the candidates can book TTD Seva services of e-Special Entry Darshan, e-Seva, e-Accomodation, e-Sudarsanam, e-Hundi and Suprabhatam, Kalyanotsavam and many other Sevas.
- The person who got registered can login using created user name and password. Then they should select and check the availability of the seva which is needed to them.
- If the selected seva is available in the particular date, then click on continue option. After that the candidate can see the booking request form. Now fill the form with details of Devotees and upload he/she photo size less than 20KB.
- Then click to continue to pay the fee of Seva ticket. The payment is available with the internet banking and also debit, credit cards.
- After successful completion of the payment the devotees will get a email with receipt of seva ticket along photographs and details of seva with timings.
- They can also contact any help center in the temple area if you have any queries to get dharshan in correct time. Then the candidate needs to take a copy of printout and report at Sudarshan counter.