How to Generate ATM Pin: When we open account in HDFC bank, bank will provide ATM/Debit Card along with our account. A Personal Identification Number(PIN) is a unique numeric password is provided to use an ATM. You should reset your PIN once you receive it for security reasons. You should remember your ATM PIN carefully and do not share with others and do not write it any where.
But in case if you forgot your PIN number bank will provide three ways to reset your password. They are
- Through Net Banking
- By visiting nearest branch
- Through Phone Banking
1.Generation of ATM/Debit card PIN number through Net Banking
- You should login to HDFC bank net banking and move to Debit card section.
- Click on Debit card and select PIN Regeneration option
- You need to select the card number for which you want to regenerate PIN number. If you have multiple accounts(savings & salary ) you should access both the accounts with the single net banking login only.
- After that you have to select the reason for regeneration of PIN number.
- In next section you need to verify your mail address and confirm terms & conditions and submit the form for new ATM pin.
- After submission of the form you will get the your new ATM pin to your home address through courier.
2.Generation of ATM/Debit card PIN by visiting nearest HDFC Branch
- The step is you need to download the application form from the HDFC Bank official website
- You have to fill the details carefully which are in the application form.
- And the application form has to be signed by account holder after reading the terms and conditions
- And the application form you need to submit at your nearest HDFC branch.
- And after submission of application form you will get receipt from the branch
- And the new ATM/Debit card PIN number will be sent your mailing address.
- To verify your mail address in bank accounts you need to login to your net banking and Go to My Contact Details.
3.Generation of ATM/Debit card PIN number through HDFC Phone Banking
- You just need to make a call to HDFC phone banking as per your city.
- And validate your Telephone Identification Number(TIN).
- Follow the guidelines which is given by system to complete new ATM PIN request process.
- By using these three processes you can regenerate your ATM/Debit card PIN.