IBPS SO Score Card 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently declared the results for the Common Recruitment Process of various Specialist Officers cadre (CRP SPL-V). The score card is released on 26th February 2016. The candidates who have written this exam can now check their score in online. They can also download their score card from the official website. Depending the score the candidates can know whether they are qualified or not in the examination. The written examination is held on 30-01-2016 and 31-01-2016.
The recruitment will be done on the basis of an online written exam and the personal interview. This notification is for the recruitment of various Specialist Officers cadre (CRP SPL-V). As per the notification, there are vacancies for I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale-I). The candidates who have attempted the examination and anxiously waiting for the score card can now download it from the official website of IBPS.
The candidates those who got shortlisted in the IBPS Specialist Officer examination will be called for the personal interview. The interview dates will be intimated to the candidates through the registered email id. So the candidates who got qualified in this examination should prepare well for the personal interview or any further selection rounds conducted by the IBPS. After the Personal interview, the final list of selected candidates will be displayed who will be absorbed directly into the banks.
To Download the IBPS Specialist Officer V 2016 Sore Card Status:
- The candidates have to follow the below procedure in order to download the IBPS Specialist Officer V 2016 Sore Card Status
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website of IBPS 2016 at www.ibps.in
- Then go to the link of IBPS Specialist Officer V Score card Status.
- Then enter the registration number or roll number or application number and other details.
- Then enter name, date of birth or password and other details given.
- Then verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the Score Card will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that score card and save it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Score Card release date: 26-02-2016
Examination Date: 30-01-2016 and 31-01-2016
- To download IBPS Specialist Officer V Score Card 2016
- Official Website: www.ibps.in