NTR Bharosa Pensioners list New Pensioner Status Check: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started giving pensions through NTR Bharosa to the state poor and vulnerable people. They are also giving support to old and infirm people through this NTR Bharosa. The candidates those who are eligible can for getting Pension can check their status through NTR Bharosa website.
They can also search their application status by using Pension ID or Aadhaar Card Number. This facility is available for all the state 13 districts such as Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Kadapa, Krishna, Kurnool, Prakasam, Nellore, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and West Godavari.
Eligibility in Order to Apply for NTR Bharosa New Pensioner:
The candidates who are under the Below Poverty Level (BPL) and family of White ration card holders who can be a local resident of the district and who are not covered under any other Pension Scheme. The candidates should be also the old age people who are having 65 years of age they are eligible to Old Age Pension and the Weaver should have the age limit of 50 years.
Disabled Pension for (PH) Physically Handicapped Persons:
The Physically Handicapped Persons will also be given pension through NTR Bharosa. Through NTR Bharosa the OAP, Weavers, Widow Candidates who have Disabled (Phc%<80) and Toddy Tappers will get Rs.1000/- per month and for Disabled (phc%>=80) it is Rs. 1500/- per month.
Types of Pensions Provided through NTR Bharosa:
1. Old Age Pension
2. Weavers Pension
3. Widow Pension
4. Disabled Pension
5. Toddy Tappers
To Search Pensioners Details-NTR Bharosa New Pensioner List:
- The candidates those who are eligible and the citizens of India those who have applied for the Pension they can check their status by searching from the NBP Website search option.
- Each candidate those who have applied can check their application status by using their Pension ID, AADHAAR Card No, Ration Card No, SADAREM ID Numbers.
- The NTR Bharosa has given facility to search Panchayat wise list by selecting the District of the applicant, Mandal, Panchayat and Habitation.
- The candidates need to follow the below procedure in order to get the Pensioners Details and NTR Bharosa New Pensioner List:
- First the candidates need to open the browser and then they should go to NTR Bharosa official website
- Then they need to Select and click on the Search option which is provided.
- Then the candidate will get a page with the Pension Id, AADHAR Card number and other details.
- After that enter all required details such as the Pension ID, AADHAAR Card No, Ration Card No, SADAREM ID and other details mentioned.
- Then the applicant should select the district, Mandal, Panchayat and Habitation
- After that the candidate should click on the Search Option to the Pensioner details.
Official Website: www.ntrbharosa.ap.gov.in