JCECEB PGMAT Admit Card 2016: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has recently released the Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (PGMAT) Admit Card on the official website. The admit cards are released on 03 -02- 2016. The examination is going to be held on 07-02-2016. As the admit cards have already released on the official website the aspirants those who have applied for these posts can download the admit card from the official website.
The candidates those who got qualified in this exam will be given admission on the basis of their merit. The selected candidates should submit their documents for verification at the time of counseling. The candidates will be given admission in the colleges on successful completion of document verification. This year a huge number of candidates have applied for the examination. This year also it is going to conduct this examination in various centers. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the hall tickets can download the now from the official website before the examination date.
After downloading the admit card the candidates must retain it with them. The admit card contains date, time, venue of the examination which are very much essential for the candidates. No candidates are going to be allowed to write the examination without the hall ticket. So the students must carefully keep the admit card with them till the completion of exams. It is mandatory to have the hall ticket to attend any examination. The candidates those who reach the examination center without the hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination. The candidates must prepare well to get through the examination as there is a tough competition for this exam.
To Download Jharkhand JCECEB PGMAT Admit Card 2016:
- The candidates have to follow the below procedure in order to download this admit card.
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website of JCECEB PGMAT 2016 at http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Then go to the link of Jharkhand JCECEB PGMAT 2016 admit card Status.
- Then enter the registration number and date of birth number and other details given.
- Then verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that hall ticket and save it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Hall ticket release date: 03-02-2016
Date of exam: 07-02-2016
- To download the Jharkhand JCECEB PGMAT Admit Card 2016
- Official Website: http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/