IVRI Recruitment 2016: The Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is inviting applications for the recruitment of Technician, Senior Technical Assistant (STA) and Technical Assistant vacancies for various disciplines. The number of vacancies for these posts is 122. The ending date to apply for these posts is 08-03-2016. So all the interested and the eligible persons can apply on or before the last date.
It releases the vacancies every year. This year also it has released the vacancies for the Technician, Technical Assistant & Other posts. It is good news for those who are waiting for these posts. The persons can apply for this post before the last date after clearly going through the notification given. The candidates will get application forms from the official website. The interested and eligible persons can apply for these posts on or before the ending date.
The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. The persons can go through the information given below or they can visit the official website to go through the notification and may get all the details.
IVRI Recruitment 2016 Complete Details:
The number of vacancies for these posts is 122.
Name of the Organization: Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Number of Posts: 122
Number of Posts: 122
1. Technician (T-1): 102 Posts
2. Technician (T-1) Driver: 01 Post
3. Sr.Technical Assistant (Farm Manager): 01 Post
4. Technical Assistant (Field Assistant): 03 Posts
5. Technical Assistant (Dairy Technology): 01 Post
6. Sr.Technical Assistant (Programme Assistant, Laboratory Tech.): 01 Post
7. Technical Assistant (Maintenance Engineer): 02 Posts
8. Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineer): 01 Post
9. Technical Assistant (Library): 02 Posts
10. Technical Assistant (Radiographer): 01 Post
11. Technical Assistant (Hindi Translator): 01 Post
The persons those who want to apply for this post must have age between 18 years to 30 years.
The applicant must have completed Matriculation or Bachelors Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline from any recognized university or Organization.
Rs. 200 for General / OBC category and No fee for SC/ST/female/PWD category candidates.
The persons will be selected based on the written test and the personal Interview.
The candidates those who got selected will be given a salary as given in the notification.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their applications which are completely filled along with the attested copies of educational, caste certificates and relevant documents to the official address on or before the last date.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 08-03-2016
Last date for fee payment: 05-03-2016
- IVRI Recruitment 2016 official Notification
- Official Website: http://www.ivri.nic.in/