GPAT Admit Card 2016: The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit Card is released on 05-01-2016. So all the persons those who are interested in taking admission in All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for Postgraduate Pharmacy programme can appear in this GPAT test. The examination is going to be held on 17-01-2016.
The candidates who have successfully applied for the examination are eligible to download the admit cards. The admit cards have already released on the official website. The candidates those who are eagerly waiting for the admit card can download the admit card from the official website only.
This year a huge number of candidates have applied for this post. The AICTE is going to conduct this examination in various centers. All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the hall tickets. They can download the hall ticket now from the official website before the examination date.
After downloading the admit card the candidates must retain it with them. The admit card contains date, time, venue of the examination which are very much essential for the candidates. No candidates are going to be allowed to write the examination without the hall ticket. So the students must carefully keep the admit card with them till the completion of exams. It is mandatory to have the hall ticket to attend any examination. The candidates those who reach the examination center without the hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination. The candidates must prepare well to get through the examination as there is a tough competition for this exam.
To Download the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Admit Card 2016:
- The candidates have to follow the below procedure in order to download this admit card.
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website of GPAT 2016 at http://www.aicte-gpat.in/
- Then go to the link of GPAT 2016 admit card Status.
- Then enter the registration number or roll number or application number and other details.
- Then enter name, date of birth number and other details given.
- Then verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that hall ticket and save it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Hall ticket release date: 05-01-2016
Examination Date: 17th January, 2016
- To Download the admit card AICTE GPAT 2016 Exam:
- Official Website: http://www.aicte-gpat.in/