UPSC APFC Admit Card 2015: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the admit cards for the Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner posts. The candidates who have successfully applied for the examination are eligible to download the e- admit cards. This examination is going to be held on 10th January, 2016. The admit cards have already uploaded on the official website. The candidates those who have applied for these posts can download the admit card from the Commission’s official website only.
The students who are facing problem is downloading their admit card should try downloading with another browser. They can also contact the UPSC administrator regarding this issue. This year a huge number of candidates have applied for this post. The UPSC is going to conduct this examination in various centers. All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the hall tickets. They can download the hall ticket now from the official website before the examination date.
After downloading the admit card the candidates must retain it with them. The admit card contains date, time, venue of the examination which are very much essential for the candidates. No candidates are going to be allowed to write the examination without the hall ticket. So the students must carefully keep the admit card with them till the completion of exams. It is mandatory to have the hall ticket to attend any examination. The candidates those who reach the examination center without the hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination. The candidates must prepare well to get through the examination as there is a tough competition for this exam.
To Download the UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Admit Card 2015:
- The candidates have to follow the below procedure in order to download this admit card.
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website of UPSC 2015 at www.upsc.gov.in
- Then go to the link of UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner admit card Status.
- Then enter the registration number or roll number or application number.
- Then enter name, date of birth number and other details given.
- Then verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that hall ticket and save it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Hall ticket release date: Available
Examination Date: 10th January, 2016
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in