IBPS Clerk V Call Letter Download 2015: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit cards for the CWE Clerk Main Exam (V). The candidates who got qualified in the Prelims examination are eligible to attend the main examination. The Main exam is going to be conducted on 2nd, 3rd January 2016. The admit cards have already uploaded on the official website. The candidates those who got qualified in the preliminary examination can download the admit card from the official website.
The candidates those who got qualified in the preliminary examination can download this hall ticket. Those who qualify in the mains exam will be called for the interview and those who clear the interview will be given relevant posts. This year a huge number of candidates have applied for this post. The IBPS is going to conduct this examination in various centers. All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the hall tickets can download the hall ticket now from the official website before the examination date.
After downloading the admit card the candidates must retain it with them. The admit card contains date, time, venue of the examination which are very much essential for the candidates. No candidates are going to be allowed to write the examination without the hall ticket. So the students must carefully keep the admit card with them till the completion of exams. It is mandatory to have the hall ticket to attend any examination. The candidates those who reach the examination center without the hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination. The candidates must prepare well to get through the examination as there is a tough competition for this exam.
To Download the IBPS CWE Clerk Main Exam (V) Admit Card 2015:
- The candidates have to follow the below procedure in order to download this admit card.
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website of IBPS 2015 at www.ibps.in
- Then go to the link of IBPS CWE Clerk Main Exam (V) admit card Status.
- Then enter the registration number, date of birth number and other details given.
- Then verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that hall ticket and save it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Hall ticket release date: Available
Examination Date: 2nd, 3rd January 2016
Official Website: www.ibps.in