Karnataka High Court District Judge Admit Card 2015: The Karnataka High Court has released the District Judge Admit Cards for the year of 2015. The examination is going to be held on 30-08-2015. The hall tickets will be released 10 days before the examination. So the candidates those who have applied for this exam can download the hall tickets from the official website.
After downloading the admit card the candidates must retain it with them. The admit card contains date, time, venue of the examination which are very much essential for the candidates. No candidates are going to be allowed to write the examination without the hall ticket. So the students must carefully keep the admit card with them till the completion of exams. It is mandatory to have the hall ticket to attend any examination. The candidates those who reach the examination center without the hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination. The candidates must prepare well to get through the examination as there is a tough competition for this exam.
How to Download the Admit Card for Karnataka High Court District Judge 2015:
- The candidates have to follow the below procedure in order to download this admit card.
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website of Karnataka High Court at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then go to the link of Karnataka High Court District Judge admit card Status.
- Then enter the registration number and date of birth number and other details given.
- Then verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that hall ticket and save it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Hall ticket release date: will be released 10 days before the exam date
Examination Date: 30-08-2015
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in