SBI PO MAINS Exam Date Released: The State Bank of India has released the Official Notification Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India for the year 2015-16 for Online Main Examination (Phase-II). The Organization conducted the Online Examination on 26th July 2015.
The candidates those who are shortlisted for Main Examination (Phase-II) can download their Call Letter from 13th July 2015. So all the eligible Candidates can visit the Official website of State Bank of India for further details.
State Bank of India is one of the top most banks in India which adds much to the growth of the country. This year there are huge number of vacancies for this post. So all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for this post can apply. The State Bank of India is going to conduct this Competitive exam every year.
SBI PO MAINS Exam and Hall Ticket Download Dates:
The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent degree from any recognized university and the candidates those who are in the final year of their graduation may also apply. The selected candidates will be given a salary from Rs. 14,500 - Rs. 25,700 per month.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The tentative schedules for the exams and results are given below:
- Result of the Online Preliminary Examination: 2nd Week of July 2015
- Download of the Call letter for Main Examination: After 15-07-2015
- Online Main Examination: 01-08-2015
- Result of the Online Main Examination: Last week of August 2015
- Download of the Call letter for Group Discussion and the Interview: Last week of August 2015
- Conduct of Group Discussion and Interview: 3rd Week of September 2015
- Final Selection List: Last week of October 2015
Notification Links: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/44978/143453/PO+-2015+Tentative+Schedule.pdf/e40339f3-bcfd-4a47-b00d-dc0576776241
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
The candidates can go through this website or the official website for further details.