NABARD Recruitment 2015: The National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has declared a notification for the recruitment of Junior, Middle and Senior level contractual positions. The total number of vacancies for these posts is 18. The NABARD is going to fill up these vacancies. The last date to apply for these posts is 17-07-2015. So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts on or before the ending date.
The NABARD releases these vacancies every year. This year it has huge number of vacancies. It has released the vacancies for Junior, Middle and Senior level contractual posts.
The persons can apply for this post before the last date after clearly going through the notification given. The candidates will get application forms from the official website. The online application process starts from 30-06-2015 and ends by 17-07-2015.
The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. The persons can go through the information given below or they can visit the official website to go through the notification and may get all the details.
Recruitment Complete Details of NABARD:
There are a total number of 18 vacancies for these posts.
Name of the Organization: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
Total Number of Posts: 18
Name of the Posts:
1) Subject Matter Specialist: 16
- Senior Project Finance Manager (Sr): 01 Post
- Specialist Officer (Law) (Jr): 02 Posts
- Project Finance Manager (Jr): 03 Posts
- Chief Risk Manager (Sr): 01 Post
- Risk Manager (Middle): 01 Post
- Sr. Project Advisor Digitisation of SHGs (Sr & Highly Experienced): 01 Post
- Specialist Officer: 07 Posts
- Investment Back Office (Jr/ Middle): 01 Post
- Borrowings Back Office (Jr/ Middle): 01 Post
- Loan Monitoring & end use assessment Infrastructure projects (Middle): 01 Post
- Agriculture Science (Jr): 01 Post
- Climate Science (Jr): 01 Post
- Renewable Energy (Jr): 01 Post
- Documentation & MIS (Jr): 01 Post
2) Communications Manager (Jr): 02 Posts
For Subject Matter Specialist – All 16 posts in Mumbai
For Communications Manager – 1 Post each in Mumbai and New Delhi
For Junior Level: Lower age: 28 years, Upper age: 35 Years
For Middle Level: Lower age: 35 years, Upper age: 50 Years
For Senior and Highly experienced Level: Lower age: 45 years, Upper age: 55 years
The applicants should possess the qualification as per the requirements of NABARD. The qualification criteria differ from one post to the other. The candidates can get clear details from the official notification.
Rs.50 for SC or ST.
Rs.200 for all others.
The persons will be selected based on their academic marks and their performance in Interview.
For Junior Level: Rs 70000
For Middle Level: Rs 95000
For Senior Level: Rs 145000
For Senior and Highly Experienced Level: Rs 160000
How to Apply:
The persons have to apply in online mode from the official website and should send the applications before last date 17-07-2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date of online applications: 30-06-2015
Registration Last date: 17-07-2015.
Notification Link: https://www.nabard.org/pdf/emp_news_eng_page_1.pdf
For Apply Online: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardjul15/
Official Website: www.nabard.org