KPSC One Time Registration: The Kerala Public Service Commission has started One Time Registration to make the recruitment process much easier. The students need not register for each and every examination after creating PSC One Time Registration User Id and One Time Password. As the KPSC releases vacancies every year, it is much helpful for the candidates to login with One Time User ID and Password to apply for the jobs.
For the candidates who have already registered with the Official website of KPSC, they can click on the official link and can enter their user id and password. After that they can enter the code and login to the PSC thulasi system. There the candidate can check the job notifications and the complete details of the job.
The candidates can apply for suitable jobs through this User ID. The persons can also get their hall tickets using this User ID. To get registered into this site is very easy and after getting registered the candidates can view and apply for many Public Service Jobs. All these can be done only through a few clicks, so candidates are showing much interest in creating this One Time Registration User Id and One Time Password.
Tamilnadu and Telangana states also providing this one time registration process for their students
tnpsc one time registration
tspsc one time registration
The persons those who are not having this User Id, can easily get this by getting registered through the official website:
Requirements to Get Kerala PSC One Time Registration:
The candidates in order to get One Time Registration User Id and Password, they must have a valid email id and ID proof. They must have internet connection, compatible browser. They must also have a mobile number. They should have scanned image of photograph and scanned signature. They should have their certificates.
Procedure for One Time Registration:
The candidates in order to get the One Time Registration User id and Password must follow the below steps:
- The candidates must go to the official website http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Then visit the link for One Time Registration.
Click on “New Registration”
Click on the check box “I Agree”
- The candidates need to enter photograph and signature within the specifications given (Image Dimension: 150W X 200H with JPG Format But Max size 30 KB).
- Then they should provide you need to enter your personal Details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Religion, Caste, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Permanent Address, your e-Contact details Etc.
- Finally you need to verify your mobile number. You will get a code by SMS for verify your Mobile Number.
- Enter the code and click on Verify button
- Finally you can receive messages like “Congratulations!!! You are successfully registered at Kerala PSC Public Service Commission's One Time Registration.”
Direct Link to register Kerala One time registration: