How to Create Paypal Account: PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. The candidates can use their Credit card to create their Paypal account. Many people are having Paypal accounts. It is the most preferred method for payment. It gives protection to the buyer and peace of mind. It is safer way to pay as the person can not give financial details to the seller. Every transaction is given behind their advanced encryption.
Paypal provides main online security. It can also send payment to overseas sellers with an email address instantly. It also saves the persons even if they do not remember their bank details. The candidates can also use their mobile phone numbers to pay millions on merchant sites and mobile apps.
How to Set up a Paypal Account:
- The candidates need to go to the Paypal website https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/home
- The candidates need to click on sign up button. They need to complete the Sign up form.
- Here we can choose the account type is right for us
- The candidates need to give their email address.
- They should also provide the country they are living in.
- The persons should also mention their language.
- Then click on Get Started button.
- After that the candidates need to specify the account type of their choice.
- After that, give the date of birth, country code and first name details.
- Then they should give the contact information and password prompted by Paypal.
- Then the candidates will get a confirmation email from the Paypal website.
- The candidates need to click on that link to confirm the email address.
- Then the candidates need to add a Credit card to it.
- Then the candidates need to add credit card information to the account.
- The Paypal will store and safeguard the card details for future purchases.
Then the candidates can Sign in to their Paypal account with their User Id and Password. The candidates can do any kind of purchases easily using Paypal account. Most people prefer this as it is safer way to pay as the person cannot give financial details to the seller. Many people in India are using Paypal account.