Atal Pension Yojana: Atal Pension Yojana is named from the Ex Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. It provides definite pension to the member after the retirement. It provides pension to unorganized sector workers. The members of any statutory social security scheme will not avail this scheme.
The persons between 18 to 40 years of age are only eligible for Atal Pension Yojana. The candidates need to have an Aadhar card and a bank account. Then link that Aadhar card with the bank account. After that, completely fill the application form and submit it. More than 41,000 candidates have already registered in this scheme.
Premium Payable of Scheme:
Who is Eligible for Atal Pension Yojana:
The Atal Pension Yojana is for all the Indians between the age of 18 years and 40 years. This allows an individual to contribute for at least 20 years before getting the benefits of the scheme. Any bank account holder who is not a member of any statutory social security scheme can get this scheme.
How to Get Enrolled for APY or Procedure to Open Atal Pension Yojana:
- In order to sign up for the Atal Pension Yojana, the candidate must visit the nearest bank.
- Then the account holder can get the application form from the bank or can download it from the official website.
- The person must fill the authorization form and submit it to the bank.
- The form contains complete details like account number, spouse and nominee details, and authorization for auto debit of contribution amount. Also provide the mobile number and the Aadhaar card number.
- The account holders signing up for the scheme need to ensure that sufficient balance is maintained in the account every month. If there is no sufficient balance in their account they need to pay a fine.
- The amount will be auto debited from the persons bank account every month.
- If a person is not having a bank account then that person needs to open a bank account using KYC form and Aadhar card. It is required to submit the APY proposal form.
The persons can also download application form from http://www.jansuraksha.gov.in/FORMS-APY.aspx
The application forms are available in different languages English, Odia, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, Bangla, Kannada, Telugu and Tamil.
APY Application Form in English
APY Application Form in Hindi
APY Application Form in Gujarat