Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University Admissions 2015: The Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University is offering Undergradute, Postgraduate courses. This year also it is giving admissions for the students who have appeared for EAMCET 2015 and also for the students who have not attempted EAMCET. The candidates who want to get admissions can send their application forms on or before 30-06-2015.
The applications for combined admissions are invited for the academic year 2015-16 by Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Hyderabad, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati and Dr.YSR Horticultural University (Dr.YSRHU), Venkataramannagudem for getting admissions into various courses for the students who have written their AP EAMCET and also who have not written their EAMCET.
The applications are invited from the Bi.Pc students who have written their AP EAMCET 2015 for different degree courses such as B.Sc in Agriculture, B.Tech in Food Technology, B.Sc in Commercial Agriculture and Business Management, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture.
The applications are invited from the MPC students under Farmers Quota who have written their AP EAMCET 2015 for different degree courses such as B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, B.Tech in Food Technology, B.Sc in Commercial Agriculture and Business Management.
The candidates without writing EAMCET can also get admission into the colleges for the courses like B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science (Exclusively for girls), B.Sc. (Hons) Fashion Technology and B.Sc. (Hons) Food Science & Nutrition. The candidates can send their applications to the official website.
Procedure to Apply for UG and PG Courses:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the University www.angrau.ac.in
- The person needs to download the application form from given in the website
- The applicant can study the information given in the brochure before filling the application form.
- The person needs to fill the application form according to the procedure given in the brochure.
- The students needs to send the application form which is duly filled along with the enclosures and the demand draft.
- The candidates should send all the documents to the Registrar on or before the last date.
- The students who applied will only be called for the Counseling process.
Important Points to Remember:
Last date to apply: 30-06-2015
Notification Link: http://www.angrau.ac.in/hlfiles/2015/jun/notification%202015-16.pdf
Official Website: www.angrau.ac.in