TNPSC One Time Online Registration: Tamil nadu Public Service Commission releases notifications every year. It has made the recruitment process more easier by introducing the One Time Registration System. The Registration System is started in 2012.
The candidates will get a Unique User id and Password on the successful registration. The User id will be valid for 5 years from the last date of the registration. The candidates may use this User for all the TNPSC exams based on their eligibility.
Kerala and Telangana states also providing this one time registraion process for their students
The candidates can also apply for TNPSC examination without this registration. It is not mentioned as a mandatory registration.
Benefits of One Time Registration:
The candidates those who are having valid One Time Registration need not pay any fee for most of TNPSC examinations. The fee will be usually Rs.50 and registered candidates need not pay this fee.
The candidates need not enter all the details every time they apply for a exam. They need not upload the photograph and signature every time. The details and the images will be automatically displayed when they enter with the One Time Registration id and Password. They need to enter only few details. It is valid for 5 years.
Requirements to Get One Time Registration:
The candidates in order to get One Time Registration User Id and Password, they must have a valid email id. They must have internet connection, compatible browser. They must also have a mobile number. They should have scanned image of photograph and scanned signature. They should have their certificates.
Procedure to Get One Time Registration:
- The candidates in order to get the One Time Registration User id and Password must follow the below steps:
- The candidates must go to the official website www.tnpscexams.net and then visit the link for One Time Registration like below.
- If you click on the “ Apply online” link you can see the application form
- The candidate need to enter the details like Personal details, educational details, certificate details, photograph and signature, application fee and declaration.
- Then the candidate must click on the submit button. The One Time Registration User Id and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must save those details for their future reference as they need the details for further exams.
TNPSC One Time Registration Link: http://tnpscexams.net/tnpsc_onetime/