Telangana EAMCET Admit Card Download 2015: Every year the EAMCET examination is conducted in the month of May. This year also the EAMCET exam will be conducted very shortly. The JNTU Hyderabad will conduct the examination. The date of examination will be on 14-05-2015. The admit cards are released. So all the candidates who have applied for EAMCET and waiting for their hall ticket can download it from the official website.
This time the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad is going to take responsibility in conducting the Telangana 2015 EAMCET examination. This time many students have applied for this examination. The candidates can download the hall tickets from the official website. The candidates can download their hall ticket before the examination date.
After downloading the admit card the candidates must retain it with them. The admit card contains date, time, venue of the examination which are very much essential for the candidates. No candidates are going to be allowed to write the examination without the hall ticket.
So the students must carefully keep the admit card with them till the completion of exams. It is mandatory to have the hall ticket to attend any examination. The candidate who reach the examination center without the hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination. The candidates must prepare well to get through the examination as there is a tough competition for this exam.
Telangana TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2015 at www.tseamcet.in
Candidates Can download hall ticket from 8th May, 2015 to 12th May, 2015
How to Download Telangana EAMCET 2015 Admit Card:
The candidates have to follow the below procedure in order to download the Telangana EAMCET 2015 admit card.
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website at www.tseamcet.in
- Then go to the link of Telangana EAMCET Hall ticket 2015.
- Then enter the registration number and qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Then provide the stream applying for and verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that hall ticket and save it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of exam: 14-05-2015
Hall ticket download: 8th May, 2015 to 12th May, 2015
For Download hall ticket: https://www.tseamcet.in/Content/HTLogin.aspx