SPMCIL Recruitment 2015: The Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited, Nasik has released notification for the recruitment of Supervisor, Junior Assistant and other vacancies. The total number of vacancies for this post is 46. The SPMCIL is going to fill up these vacancies. The interested candidates must apply for this post 30 days from the date of publication.
This year there are number of vacancies for those who are waiting for these posts. The candidates eligible can apply for the post before the mentioned date after clearly going through the given advertisement. The persons who are interested in this post can apply before the ending date. The persons can get application forms in online from the official website.
The other details like age limit, salary details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. The candidates may go through the information given below or they can visit the official website to know all the details and may get all the information.
Recruitment Complete Details of SPMCIL:
The total number of vacancies for these posts is 46.
- Supervisor Technical operations printing: 20 posts
- Supervisor Mechanical: 04 posts
- Supervisor Civil Engineering: 02 posts
- Junior Office Assistant: 20 posts.
The age of the candidate to apply for this post must not be more than 30 years.
- Supervisor in Printing: The person should have passed diploma in printing from a recognized university.
- Supervisor in Mechanical: The person should have passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks.
- Supervisor in Civil Engineering: The person should have passed diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% of marks.
- Junior Office Assistant: The person must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Commerce or Science with 55% of marks.
- The Supervisor in Printing and Supervisor in Mechanical will get a salary within a range of Rs.12,300 to Rs.25,400 per month.
- The Supervisor in Civil Engineering and Junior Office assistant will get a salary within a range of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 per month.
The person will be selected for this post based on the performance in the written test and the personal interview.
How to Apply:
The persons can send the application along with the self attested copies of their certificates in proof for their educational qualification before the last date.
The Manager (HR) ,
The India Security Press,
Nasik Road-422101, Maharashtra.
Important Dates to Remember:
End date to Apply: 30 days from the date of publication.
For Notification and Applicaiton Form: