Syndicate bank customer care number: Syndicate bank is one of the well known public sector banks in India. It offers various services and products to its customers. It also offers banking options which includes consumer banking, Investment banking, corporate banking. It offers services like cash Management services, NEFT, RTG’s for electronic fund transfer and speed clearing. It also provides debit cards, credit cards, Internet banking to its customers. There are many other products which are provided by the syndicate bank.
This number is provided by the Syndicate bank for the customers. The customers can contact on the below number and can ask any general questions. They can enquire about any kind of loans or policies related with the bank. The customers can also clarify their doubts about the Internet banking if they are not able to understand.
The customers can also know about the electronic fund transfer system and which one to chose incase of transferring heavy amounts. The customer care officials will be available to clarify any kinds of doubts. So the customers can clearly ask their doubts and resolve their issues. This is a 24.7 hours available service. This is a toll free number and call charges will not apply.
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Customer care toll free number for Syndicate bank is: 1800-425-6655
- The customer care toll free number of Syndicate bank for Internet Banking is: 1800-425-5784
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number (For Internet Banking): 080-25705784
- Syndicate Bank Debit / ATM Cards Toll Free Number (For Hotlisting/Enquiry): 1800-425-0585
- Syndicate Bank Debit / ATM Cards Customer Care Number (For Hotlisting/Enquiry): 09483522433
- Syndicate Bank official website: http://www.syndicatebank.in/
- Syndicate bank customer care email id: email@example.com
The customers can write to the above email id about any complaints or doubts and can get their issues resolved. The customers can contact the above number to know about how to apply for Internet banking and how to use internet banking services. They can also ask about the benefits of using internet banking, the services it offers and different kinds of options they get while doing on the Internet. They can also lodge any complaint if there exists any problem with the fund transfer or any kind of issue. They can also give any suggestions regarding the improvement of the net banking.
Corporate Office Address:
Syndicate Bank, Planning and development department,
Syndicate bank building,
2nd cross, Gandhinagar,
Phone Number: 080-22260281
Fax Number: 080-22208960