West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released a latest notification for the recruitment of 400 Sub Inspector posts mean Sub-Inspector/Lady sub-Inspector (Un-Armed) and Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch) in West Bengal 2015. It is good opportunity for the west Bengal who are searching for job and to work under Police department. This Board released total 400 Vacancies for west Bengal candidates. But those candidates who want to applying for these posts must possess with their graduation. Already West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has issued employment notification for
the recruitment WB Police recruitment for 760 posts of male and female warder. It has invited online or Offline application for the recruitment of male/Female Warder for Correctional Homes under the Department of Correctional Administration, West Bengal.
Here i am giving complete notification details about west Bengal police recruitment board 2015 like eligibility criteria, number of posts, online application registration start date and end date, Official notification PDF, age limit, education qualification, selection process and for more details you can check official PDF.
WB Police Recruitment for 400 Sub Inspector Posts Complete Details:
Name of the Board: Sub Inspector (Armed),Sub Inspector (Un- armed),Lady Sub Inspector (Un- armed)
Location: West Bengal
Total Number of Posts: 400 posts
Name of Cadre and Nnumber of Posts:
- Sub Inspector Armed- 100 Posts
- Sub Inspector Un Armed- 270 Posts
- Lady Sub Inspector- Unarmed- 30 Posts
The applicants having upper age limit up to 35 years are eligible to apply for these posts as on 01/01/2015.
Applicants minimum educational qualification must be graduate degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants should pay application fee only Rs.150/- and there is no fee charges for SC/ST candidates.
- Payment should made by on-line by using debit cards/credit cards/net banking of any bank.
Applied Candidates will be shortlisted based on following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) ( for Male candidates only).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Minimum Physical Standards for Armed Branch:
How to Apply:
- First open the official website www.policeweb.gov.in
- Click on "Recruitment" Link at page right side
- Then here you can see the "Recruitment to the Posts of Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed) and Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch) in West Bengal Police through limited departmental examination"
- Then finally click on apply online link and have to fill all the fields with relevant documents and click on submit.
Pay Scale or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs. 7100-37600/- with Grade pay Rs. 3900/- per month for sub Inspector (Armed), Sub Inspector (Un-armed) and Lady Sub Inspector (Un-armed).
Last date to submit applications in online: March 2015
Click here to download the official notification
Click here for online application