Telangana State Council of Of Higher Education (TSCHE) is going to conduct Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET) for who are seeking admission into B.P.Ed 1st Year and U.G.D.P.Ed. 2nd Year Courses for the Academic year 2015-16. Telangana Physical education common entrance test (TSPECET) Released a new notification. It is seeking admission for two courses into B.P.Ed.(1 Year) and U.G.D.P.Ed.2nd Years Courses. So for these courses B.P.E.D and U.G.D.P.E.D, the candidates who are willing to apply can refer. The students must be from Indian nationality. So here the application form is for the common entrance test.The telangana government has issued this notification for all the students in TS/TG.
The students must keep reading this website for extra information. The students who have eligible qualification may follow the information given below. Physical Education Common Entrance Test Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates for those who are appearing to PECET 2014 for admission to be approved by B.P.Ed , one year and U.G.D.P.Ed, 2 Years Courses offered by the Universities and Affiliated colleges in the State for the Academic year of 2015.
Telangana TS/TG PECET Notification Complete Detials:
- The candidate must be from Indian Nationality only.
- The candidates must be from the state of Telangana.
- The candidates should satisfy the state local or non local status requirements as in the AP Educational Institutions.
- The students who have Appeared for the third year Degree final Examination or who have passed the Three year Degree from any Recognized University in Telangana or any Other University Recognized as Equivalent to the recognized university.
- They should have completed 19 years as on 01st July 2015 whatever it may be the Candidate must have to Submit the pass Certificate at the time of counselling.
Telangana PECET Official Notification 2015:
The Registration Fee is Rs. 350/-.The payment may be paid at any State Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva centers in Telangana.
Requirements for Filling Telangana PECET 2015 Application:
- Recent Passport Size Digital Color Photograph (size 30 KB) of Candidate.
- Digital Signature of the Candidate (size15 KB) of Candidate.
- Examination Center to which Candidate wishes to appear PECET-2015 exam
- Gender Male / Female.
- Community Non-Minority / Minority
- Mobile Number of the Candidate.
- E- Mail of the Candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation URBAN or RURAL area.
How to Apply:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the PECET 2015 must fill the application carefully to avoid problems. The candidates must have a valid email address, mobile number, digital color photograph, digital signature and other important things.
- Candidates are requested to check the particulars which are filled before Pressing SUBMIT Button. At the time of Online Application If Candidate is willing to change any details , he or she can press the EDIT Button before pressing the submit button. After Verifying and Satisfying the can press the Submit button in the Online Application form.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of Online Application Telangana PECET 2015: 11th March 2015
- Last date of submitting the application forms: 24th April,2015
- After that it would be chargeable with late fee Rs. 500/: 30th April,2015,
- Then candidates can submit the form with the late fee of Rs.2000/: 5th May, 2015
- After that late fee would be 5000 and candidates can submit the form: 11th May,2015.
- Telangana PECET Examination Date: 25th May,2015 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
So, students may follow this website for further information www.tspecet.org