SSCER RECRUITMENT 2015: SSCER is called as Staff Selection Commission in Eastern Region has released notification for the year of 2015 for the recruitment of Geographical Assistant, Statistical Assistant research assistant, assistant pharmacologist, assistant chemist, assistant biochemist and technical assistant vacancies. There are 12 vacancies for these posts. All the interested candidates should apply before the closure date. The last date to apply for this is 13-04-2015.
The staff selection commission is a central wide recruitment process as it releases notifications for all the ministries and departments all over India. So all the candidates who are looking for Central government Jobs can apply for these posts. It is good opportunity for those who are looking for central government jobs. All the other details like vacancy details, age limit, how to apply, eligibility status and Important dates are given below for the quick reference of candidates.
SSCER Recruitment 2015 Complete Details:
The number of vacancies for the post of Assistants is 12 for which all the eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date.
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of The Vacancies:
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Process): 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Pharmacognosist: 01 Post
- Assistant Chemist: 02 Posts
- Assistant Biochemist: 02 Posts
For all the applicants the application fee is RS.50/ through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps only and women need not pay any fees.
The persons applying for this posts should have a minimum age limit of 25 years and maximum age limit of 27 years for all the posts. For the research assistant post only the maximum age limit is 30 years.
For all the mentioned designations, the candidates must be a degree holder in that particular discipline to apply for that post.
- For Junior Geographical Assistant: Candidate must have passed honors degree in geography/ mathematics/ statistics or equivalent.
- For Statistical Assistant: Candidate must have passed degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics or its equivalent.
- For Technical Assistant (Process): Candidate must have passed class 12th/ HSC or equivalent in Science with Diploma in printing course.
- For Research Assistant: Candidate must have passed Master’s degree in Geography/ Geology or equivalent.
- For Assistant Pharmacognocist: Candidate must have passed Degree in Science with Botany and Chemistry/ B. Pharma.
- For Assistant Chemist: Candidate must have passed Degree in Science with Chemistry/ M.Sc. with knowledge of drug analysis.
- For Assistant Biochemist: Candidate must have passed Degree in Science with Chemistry/ M.Sc. in Bio-Chemistry or its equivalent.
Selected candidates would be given a salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2800/- per month
The payment varies from post to post, the candidates can refer these details in official website.
The selection procedure will be done on their performance in Screening test or personality test and an interview.
How to Apply:
The candidates who are eligible may send the applications in prescribed format with self attested copies of certificates in proof of educational qualifications and must be sent to the official address.
Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (ER),
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace,
1st MSO Building, 8th Floor,
Kolkata – 700020
Important Dates to Remember:
The candidates must apply on or before 13-04-2015
Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 20th April, 2015
The candidates may keep visiting this website for further details.
For SCCER Recruitment Official Notification
The official website for this recruitment is