PGIMS Recruitment 2015 for Senior Resident and Demonstrator Posts: Pandit Bhagawat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences is inviting applications for Senior Resident, Demonstrator posts for the year of 2015. It had released notifications for 145 vacancies. The last date to apply for this is 07-04-2015. So the eligible candidates can submit the application form through offline such as candidates have to send the filled application to the below mentioned address on or before the last date of 07th April 2015. It is good opportunity for those who are waiting for this notification.
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences or PGIMS Rohtak is a graduate medical institute in the city of Rohtak, India. PGIMS, Rohtak is situated at a distance of about 240 km from Chandigarh and about 70 km from Delhi. It offers various courses in major specialties of medicine. The minimum age to apply for these posts is 22 years. The minimum qualification to apply for this is MBBS degree with PG or equivalent. The minimum salary will be of Rs.18600. For further details like, age limit, how to apply and remaining details are given below for the quick reference of candidates. For other complete details the candidates can go though the official link.
PGIMS Senior Resident and Demonstrator Posts Complete Details:
There are a total number of 145 Senior Resident and Demonstrator posts.
- Senior Resident - 122 posts
- Demonstrator – 23 posts
The candidates should have a minimum age of 22 years and maximum age of 40 years as on 1st April 2015. There will be age relaxation as per the rules.
- For Senior Resident post, the candidate should be passed MBBS degree with MD or MS or DNB in the subject concerned.
- For Demonstrator, the candidate should be passed MBBS degree with Diploma in Anatomy or Biochemistry or equivalent.
The selection process will be done depending on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Fee to be paid:
The fee to be paid by general category candidates is Rs.500 and for all other the fee to be paid is Rs.125
- For Senior Resident post, the pay scale will be of Rs.18600 to Rs.20100 Grade pay Rs. 6000/- (Degree holder) Pay band Rs. 17440-18840/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/- (PG Diploma holder).
- For Demonstrator post, the pay scale will be of Rs. 17440 to Rs.18840 Grade pay Rs. 6000/- (Degree holder) Pay band Rs. 17440-18840/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/- (PG Diploma holder).
How to Apply:
The interested candidates may send their applications in a prescribed format along with demand draft, self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, caste, nativity and experience certificates to the address mentioned in the official website.
O/O the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment & Establishment),
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHS), Rohtak
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply: 07-04-2015
- For rural areas: 14th April 2015
The candidates can get the further details from the below given links:
For Official Advertisement