Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1298 assistant professors posts for the year 2015. who are searching for job in Karnataka state and who are interested to lecturer field can apply online for this KEA assistant professor recruitment 2015 through official website from 28th February, 2015 to 23rd March, 2015. If you have grip on any subject as given below you can get good job in Karnataka state. If the candidates desire to apply for more than once post, then they have to apply separately for each post and they have to pay the fees separately for each post as per official notification.
This is very good opportunity for who are willing to work under Karnataka education authority (KEA). It is located at Karnataka. The written examination will be conducted for the posts of Assistant Professor in the following subjects like Commerce, Chemistry, Computer science, English, Economics, Electronics, Kannada, Hindi, Urdu, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Geography, Journalism & Mass Communication, Management, Mathematics, Tourism Administration, Physics, Zoology, Home Science and Social Work.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released total of 2160 Vacancies. Here i am giving more information about Karnataka KEA Recruitment 2015 For 2160 Assistant Professor posts like number of vacancies, name of the cadre, Education criteria, Age Limit, Application fee, selection procedure, Salary details, how to apply through online, important dates and Notification PDF are given below. Before applying this assistant professor posts you can read Important notes and Pdf as given below.
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment Complete Details 2015:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)
Total Number of Posts: 2160 posts
Name of Cadre: Assistant Professor
The applicants should posses Lower age limit is 22 Years and upper age limit is 40 years to apply for this recruitment. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
The applicants must possess qualification of Post graduation from recognized university with 55% of aggregate and should have proper score in NET examination are eligible to apply for the vacancies.
The candidates will be hired based on their performance in the Written test, Interview conducted by officials of Karnataka Education Authority (KEA).
For complete details will be available in the official notification of KEA.
Scale of Pay:
The selected applicants will get the salary of Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 per month + Grade pay Rs. 6000/-.
How to Apply Online for Assistant Professor Posts:
The candidates can apply online through official website www.kea.kar.nic.in on or before 23rd March 2015.
- First open the official website "www.kea.kar.nic.in".
- Here we can see the "Assistant Professors Recruitment - 2015" link on the right corner
- If we click on above link we can see the "Online Application - 28-Jan-2015 to 23-Mar-2015" link we can see the form link below.
- Candidates want to submit fresh application you can click on "SUBMIT FRESH APPLICATION"
- candidates want to submit subsequent applicaiton you can click on "SUBMIT SUBSEQUENT APPLICATION"
- candidates want to generate post office challan you need to application Id and date of birth you can click on "GENERATE POST OFFICE CHALLAN"
- Candidates can check payment status with their application Id and date of birth
- candidates can print application with their application id and date or birth.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start date of online applications: 28th February 2015
- Last date to submit applications in online: 23rd March 2015
- Date of Competitive examination: April-May, 2015
Candidates before applying 1298 assistant professors posts for the year 2015 you should keep with you below Requirements.
- Left Hand Thumb Impression of the Applicant should have max size 100KB with .jpg format.
- Signature of the Applicant max size 100KB with .jpg format.
Important Links for Karnataka Posts:
For Assistant Professor Official Notification
For Online Application for KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015