GSSSB RECRUITMENT 2015: Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released the recruitment notification for filling up of 174 vacant posts in assistant posts for the year 2015. There are a five cadre of posts given under the assistant cadre like Statistical assistant, research assistant, process assistant, assistant binder, copy holder and Agriculture assistant posts. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts can apply for GSSSB Recruitment 2015 Application Form on or before the last date of 20th March 2015. Application process starts from 2nd March 2015 to 20th March 2015.
The candidates who are willing for these posts and who are also eligible for these posts can apply for GSSSB Recruitment 2015 by filling the online application form and by submitting it between 2nd March 2015 to 20th March 2015. The details about GSSSB Recruitment 2015 will be given under the boards official website. For more information about these assistant cadre recruitment process, number of posts, name of cadre, eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, how to apply and important dates are given below.
who are searching for job in GSSSB and who are willing to work in Gujarat state candidates this is very good opportunity to join this various assistant positions can Apply online for the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board. So Gujarat state provides few more opportunities for their candidates, Recently this state has released Gujarat Tourism Recruitment 2015 for 14 Trainee Engineer Online Applications for the year of 2015.
GSSSB Recruitment 2015 For 174 Assistant Posts Complete Details:
Total number of posts: 174
Name of the Posts:
- Statistical Assistant: 40 Posts
- Research Assistant: 30 Posts
- Process Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Binder: 20 Posts
- Copy Holder: 02 Posts
- Agriculture Assistant: 80 Posts
The candidates who are going to for these posts must have to complete graduation or its equivalent degree in required discipline from any recognized university or institute. The students can go through the official website for further information regarding eligibility status.
- For Statistical and Research Assistant- The candidates should possess Graduation in the fields of Statistics or Applied statistics / Mathematical statistics or Economics are eligible to apply.
- For Process Assistant- The applicants should pass Diploma in printing technology from recognized university are eligible to apply.
- For Assistant Binder and Copy Holder – The applicants must pass 10th / 12th class from recognized Institute are eligible to apply.
- For Agriculture Assistant- The candidates must pass graduation or diploma in Agriculture are eligible to apply.
The minimum age of candidates must not be less than 19 years and must not be more than 32 years.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The candidates who have qualified the written exam will have to face a personal interview.
The application fee for general category and OBC candidates is Rs.100 and no fee is to paid for all other candidates.
How to Apply:
The eligible and interested candidates have to go through the below given Boards official website for applying for this post:
- For statistical assistant: 13,500 per month
- For research assistant: 13,700 per month
- For the remaining posts it is: 7,800 per month.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to apply in online: 02-03-2015
- Ending date to apply in online: 20-03-2015
Refer the official website for further updates or the candidates are advised to go through this website for further details.
Official Notification for GSSSB Recruitment 2015
Online Application for GSSSB Recruitment
Official Website of GSSSB