The Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) announced notification on the vacancies for 238 assistant, Junior assistants and lineman posts on 10th march 2015 for the year 2015-16. The interested people can apply for these posts in online. There are a total number of 238 posts for the assistant and 228 posts for Junior assistant lineman. So the candidates who belong to state of Karnataka only can apply for these posts.
The BESCOM is also linked with the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, also known as KPTCL is the only source for the transmission of electricity and distribution company in Karnataka. Its origin was in Karnataka Electricity Board. This transmission of electricity and distribution was done to provide efficient and reliable electric power supply to the Karnataka state people.
This is the good opportunity for who are waiting for this recruitment and who are willing to work in electricity department in the state of Karnataka. So Interested candidates can apply for this vacancies before last date and this application process starts from 11th March 2015 to 9th April 2015.
BSECOM Assistant Recruitment 2015 Complete Details:
Total Number of Positions : 238 Positions
Name of Positions :
1. Assistant: 238 Positions
2. Junior Assistant: 228 Positions
- The students who want to apply for these posts should have a minimum eligibility status as mentioned below.
- The candidate should have writing and reading knowledge in kannada language. The candidate should also be having a normal eye sight.
- The candidate should posses minimum physical fitness and should qualify the endurance test. The candidates must posses minimum percentage of marks.
For the assistant post and junior assistant lineman post, the candidate must have a bachelor degree or any equivalent with an age limit of not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years. All the students should check the above mentioned eligibility status before applying for the posts.
Candidates need to Pay Rs 400/- for General category and Rs.200/- for SC/ ST candidates. The candidates can pay the application fee by e-post offices. It should be done hours between 12-02-2015 and 14-03-2015.
Scale of Pay:
For Assistants posts will be paid Rs 10250 to Rs 25180
For Junior Assistants posts will be paid Rs 9050 to Rs 23080
Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection. The selection will be strictly on merit. It is based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only. Eligible candidates can be called for the endurance test. Candidates should produce Physical fitness certificate which is provided by the Government Medical Officer. The certificate should be produced during the endurance test.
For more details like eligibility status, the important dates to remember and the official website are mentioned below for quick reference of the candidates.
Important Dates to Remember:
Below mentioned are the important dates for the students who are willing to apply for the assistant and junior assistant posts:
Starting date: 11-03-2015
Last date: 09-04-2015
- For Assistant Complete Information: http://bescom.org/assistants-2015/
- For Junior Assistant Posts Complete Information: http://bescom.org/junior-assistants-2015/
- For Assistant Posts Notification: http://bescom.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Assistants_paper-notification.pdf
- For Junior Assistant Posts Notification: http://bescom.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Jr-Assts_Emp_Notification_Kannada.pdf
- For Assistant Posts Online Application: http://web5.kar.nic.in/bescom15_at/MainPrev.aspx
- For Junior Assistant Posts Online Application: http://web5.kar.nic.in/bescom15_ja/MainPrev.aspx
- Candidates can go through the below mentioned website for more details: www.bescom.org/en/
- Students can also check the advertisement details through the official website: http://bescom.org/recruitment-of-assistants/