Andhra Pradesh State Council of Of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to conduct Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET) for who are seeking admission into B.P.Ed 1st Year and U.G.D.P.Ed. 2nd Year Courses for the Academic year 2015-16. A.N.University, Guntur (ANU) has announced the PECET Exam notification for the academic year 2015. For AP PECET 2015 Entrance Test Admission into B.P.Ed,1 Year and U.G.D.P.Ed,2 Years Courses in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges in the Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2015. Students should keep reading the below mentioned details for a clear and detailed idea on this notification.
Nagarjuna University will conduct PECET Exam for the academic year 2015-2016 to get admission in to B.P.Ed.(1 Year) and U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. Interested candidates can apply online application through official website as mentionded PDF. Acharya nagarjuna university (ANU),located in Guntur has released notification for the academic year 2015-2016. It makes available on the official website www.appecet.gov.in. So for the courses B.P.E.D and U.G.D.P.E.D, the candidates who are willing to apply can refer. It is advised to submit the application form through online on or before the date given in the webiste below. The final date and for more details like application fee, application process, important dates are mentioned below. Acharya Nagarjuna University is located in Guntur, Namburu, andhra pradesh and their website is www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
The students who have the eligible qualification can apply for this. Candidates those who are willing to take admission for B.P.Ed course must have completed their three year degree from a recognised university. Final year students can also apply for this. The age of the candidates must be above 19 years. Candidates who are willing to get admission for U.G.D.P.Ed, 2 Years course must have passed intermediate exams or those who are appearing for Inter 2nd year final examination from any recognized university in AP or its equivalent qualification. The applicant’s must have completed the age of 16 years.
AP PECET 2015 Notification Complete Details:
- For U.G.D.P.Ed Course who are willing to join those Candidates should have Intermediate or equivalent from the recognized school or board. Students must appeared Intermediate vocational course in any or equivalent.
- For B.P.Ed Course who are willing to join those Students should have passed 3 years Degree Examination in any faculty or any exam as equivalent there to recognized by the Universities in Andhra Pradesh.
- who are willing to join U.G.D.P.Ed Course Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on the date of start of admission.
- Who are willing to join B.P.Ed Course Candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the date of commencement of admission.
Note: PECET Notification available very soon at ANU official website and we will update soon...
Acharya Nagarjuna University announced Application Fees for Rs.350/- for all the castes. Candidates are required to pay the decided application fee through debit card/credit card and internet banking.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in the PECET 2015.
How to Apply for PECET 2015 Entrance Exam:
- Candidates should visit the official site, which is www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in or www.appecet.gov.in.
- Go to the notification section.
- Select the appropriate link according to your requirement.
- Fill the online application form correctly and upload documents in regard of the qualification and pass port size photo if required.
- Take print out of application form for future usage.
How to Pay the Fees:
Before Applying in Online AP PECET 2015 all the applicants can pay the Fees through MEESEVA / APONLINE / Debit Card / Credit Card and get Journal Number. They must take the printout of the confirmation page.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for applying: 11-03-2015
- Last date for applying: 22-04-2015
- Last date for applying with a late fee of Rs.500/ 30.04.2015
- Last date for applying with a late fee of Rs.2000/- 05.05.2015
- Last date for applying with a late fee of Rs.5000/- 11.05.2015
- Hall ticket download: 30-04-2015
- Date of written exam: 14th may 2015.
The students can refer this website frequently for more details or may go through the official website www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in for clear details.
Official Websites are
Official Websites are