Actually every year AP Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET 2015) and Post graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET) conducted by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati for admission into the 3 year and 5 year LL.B /B.L and LL.M courses. But this year AP LAW Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) 2015 and PG LAW Common Entrance Test (PGLCET) 2015 will be Conducted by the Convener LAWCET and PGLCET 2015 Department of Law Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on Behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for Admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B Regular and Self-Financing Courses in the Colleges of Law in AP for the Academic year 2015-2016.
Students who are waiting for this exam and those want to take admission for 3Year / 5Year LL.B Regular and Self-Financing Courses in Law College. Those candidates who want to get admitted they must check the exam dates and do the AP LAWCET online registration before closing date. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for LAWCET Entrance exam 2015 are required to do Registration through its official website at www.skuniversity.org and submit LAWCET Application Form.
For More details about AP LAWCET/PGLCET 2015 like Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, Application fee, Exam details, Exam centers, Application process, how to apply and Important dates are given below. This entrance exam shall be conducted both in English and Telugu language. Already Telangana state has issued the Telangana TS LawCET/PGLCET 2015 Notification for their students and exam will be held on 30th May, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2015:
For 3 Year LLB Course:
Applicants those who are willing to seek admission for this 3 years LLb course must have graduation degree in 10+2+3 pattern with at least 45 % aggregate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university. If applicant’s doesn’t have 45 % aggregate in graduation then they must have additional post graduation or graduation with at least 45 % marks.
For 5 Year LLB Course:
Applicants those who are willing to seek admission for this 5 years LLb course must have two year intermediate course with 45 % aggregate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university. And applicant’s age should be less than 30 years.
- Candidates holding LL.B. Degree on the Date of Application and Candidates who have Appeared / Appearing for LL.B. Final year Examination are also Eligible.
- The Candidates Seeking Admission into LL.M. of Osmania University Hyderabad Shall have a Minimum Experience of 3-years as a Judicial Officer or 3-years Standing as an Advocate on the Date of Appearing for PGLCET-2015. Candidate Appearing for LLB Degree Examinations may take the PGLCET in Anticipation of Results However he Should Pass at the Time of Counseling.
- The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 and the amendments made there to from Time to Time.
You are Looking More AP State CETS 2015 Notification Lists Updates
Candidate’s age should not above 30 years for general category candidates. Age relaxation will be applied for SC/ST category candidates.
Application Fee Details:
Applicants should have to pay as application fee Rs. 250/- for LAWCET and Rs. 500/- for PGLCET from any nationalized bank in favour of “The Secretary, APSCHE”, payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply for AP LAWCET Online:
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online or can download the application form from the AP LAWCET website www.aplawcet.org or can get the application form from the head office of all the designated branches. But Before filling LAWCET Application form read the instruction carefully.
AP LAWCET 2015 Exam Pattern:
The Test is Designed to Evaluate the Candidate Ability and Aptitude to Pursue the Study of Law The Test Consists of Three Parts Total Number of Questions will be 120 and the Duration of test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120 and the exam shall be conducted both in both English and Telugu language.
- Part-A: paper A includes of General Knowledge and Mental Ability - Consists of 30 Questions Carrying 30 marks
- Part-B: paper-B includes of Current Affairs - Consists of 30 Questions Carrying 30 marks
- Part-C: paper-c includes of Aptitude for the Study of Law - Consists of 60 Questions Carrying 60 marks
AP LAWCET 2015 Entrance Exam Centers:
AP LAWCET 2015 Important Dates:
- Date of release the official notification: 12th Mar 2015
- Last date for the submission of application form: 26th Apr 2015
- Last date for the submission of application from with late fee of Rs.200/: 27th Apr 2015 to 05th May 2015
- Last date for the submission of application form with a late fee of Rs.500/: 06th May 2015 to 12th May 2015
- AP LAWCET-2015 exam date: 30th may 2015
Note: Notification, exam date and other important dates will be announced soon on its official website.
For Further Details Regarding the AP LAWCET 2015 Examination:
AP LAWCET 2015 Contact Details:
The Convener, LAWCET 2015 and PGLCET 2015
1st floor, Old MBA Building
SV University, Tirupathi-517502
Andhra Pradesh, India
Ph No: 91-0877-2248111