Aadhar is a unique 12 digit identification number which is issued by Unique Identification authority India to serve the purpose as identity proof for an individual residing in India. This identification number facilitates an easy verification through online and is a fool-proof way to eliminate fake identities. Aadhar, as said serves the purpose as identity and can be replaced by ration and is accepted nationwide. This unique id is generated randomly for any caste or religion which prevents duplication or faking.
For more information about Telangana Ration Card Status Details Check Online and Passport Online Application Status, Form you can check here.
The Process of Aadhar Card Application Online:
Aadhar card enrollment form is free and can be applied from anywhere in India. One of the best ways is to apply for aadhar card online. The process of aadhar card application online includes
- A proof of residential identity and personal identity as 18 PoI and 33 PoA are necessary and are to be submitted at UIDAI.
- Photo ID cards like PAN card, Ration card or any govt. ID cards serves as Personal ID and Address proofs include water bill, electricity bill, etc.
- Under such circumstances where none of the above documents are available the individual can submit a letter of authorization duly signed by a gazette officer on the letter head.
- At the enrollment center the individual needs to fill the personal details as given by the organizer.
- UIDAI accepts 8 types of documents as ID proofs and also can be registered through an introducer after contacting the registrar.
- After enrollment the candidate’s photo, finger prints along with bio-metric eye recognition are taken with in the enrollment office.
- The candidate is provided to recheck or review the details given for further process.
- An acknowledgement slip is given to the registered candidate with a temporary number.
- Based on the information provided and after the verification of the details, the AAdhar number is mailed to the given address.
- There is a waiting period for generating AAdhar number which is around 60-90 days.
- One can use thus generated AAdhar as a replacement for any govt. generated ID.
If you follow the above steps properly online application for aadhar card will become simple and less hassle-free.
Purpose and Benefits of Aadhar Card:
Aadhaar card number is very useful for everyone if we go for anywhere or while opening a Bank account, applying for passport, booking tickets online where we need to give the proof of identity no. Recently the government can provide this services and facilities to people especially for rural areas people. Aadhaar card will help the poor people to take the benefits of the facilities provided to them by the government which could not be accessed by these people earlier. Aadhaar will become the simplest way of proving one’s identity.
UIDAI facilitates AAdhar registration offices throughout the country and can be easily found through the UIDAI enrollment centers at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. If an individual possess NPA card then he/she is not necessarily apply for AAdhar.
Grievance or Inquiry Cell:
The users are provided with a grievance cell for complaining against any fraud or flaws occurred during the process of AAdhar registration. In the same fashion, the user is given access to enquire the AAdhar officials about any queries regarding the process of AAdhar and the functionality of AAdhar. The complaints can also be mailed at the given physical address which is at UIDAI headquarters
Voice – 1800-300-1947
Fax – 080-2353 1947
Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore - 560001
Email - email@example.com
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India
3rd Floor, Tower II
Jeevan Bharati Building
New Delhi - 110001
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in