Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced the employment notification for the recruitment of 346 Management Trainee vacancies in Technical and Administration departments. steel authority of India Limited is the world's leading and India's largest steel producer company. Candidates who are waiting for latest govt jobs for engineers can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2015 through online at www.sailcareers.com. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 26th February 2015 to 18th March 2015.
So Eligible candidates who are waiting for this recruitment notification can apply online from 26th Feb, 2015 To 18th March, 2015. Here i am giving more details like Age limit, total number of posts, name of the posts, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Application Fee & how to apply are given below.
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 346
Name of the Posts:
1. Management Trainee (Technical): 246 Posts
2. Management Trainee (Administration): 100 Posts
Department Wise Vacancy Details :
- Ceramics 14
- HR 23
- Chemical 24
- Finance 45
- Civil 16
- Materials 17
- Computer Science 5
- Marketing 15
- Electrical 44
- Total 100
- Electronics & Instrumentation 9
- Mechanical 62
- Metallurgy 63
- Mining 9
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years as on 01-02-2015 means should not born before 01-02-1985. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
For Management Trainee (Technical):
Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering with 65% marks in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering, MCA 3 years full time with 65% marks.
Management Trainee (Administration):
candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline, CA/ ICWA.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected on their performance in the written examination, group discussion & personal interview.
- For General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs.500
- For all SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates need to pay Rs.100 as processing fee
They can pay the money through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form on behalf of SAIL with A/C (No.3466911 9094) at Lodhi Road Branch, New Delhi.
Pay Scale: The Management Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m.
How to Apply Online for SAIL Recruitment
- First candidate open www.sailcareers.com
- Then Click the "SAIL Management Trainee" Advt Link available for the post.
- Here you can see the Official Notification of SAIL.
- click on the "Recruitment of Management Trainee - 2015" link
- If you click on the above link you can see like below image
- Candidates who want to apply for Management Trainee-Technical posts or Management Trainee-Administration posts can click on Apply link given on the same line.
- Then Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Attach required Documents and Photocopies along with application form
- Take a print of the Application form for further use
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 26-02-2015.
- Closing to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 18-03-2015.
- Final Reconciled Candidature Status will be Displayed on: 25-03-2015.
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website: 23-04-2015.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 10-05-2015.
- Tentative Date of Transparency/ Display of Individual Scorecard: 1 Month after Declaration of Final Results.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph with less than 50 Kb & signature with less than 20 kb in jpg or jpeg format respectively.