Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Vyapam has released the recruitment
notification for the recruitment of 2519 different available posts thore are Accountant, Sub-ordinate Account service (Grade III Non-clerical), Junior Auditor and Sub auditor posts. Presently those are available in various branches in the state of government sector of MP.
This is good news for who are waiting for this notifiction, MP vyapam has released a notification in the account officers. The posts included in the enrollment are Accountant, Sub-Auditor, Jr.Auditor and Account framework administration.
MPPEB has issued the recruitment notification and appealing applications for who are interested and qualified candidates. so MP applicants those who fulfil the eligibility conditions can apply for these vacancies through online. So applying candidates submit their application before the last date of 27th February 2015. Here i am giving more details about this notification for your clarification like total available posts, Name of the post, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Payscale, Selection criteria, Application allowance and important dates are given below.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total number of available posts: 2519 posts
Name of the Posts:
Accountant – 2277 posts
Sub-Auditor – 29 Posts
Junior Auditor – 12 Posts
M.P. Sub-ordinate Account service
(Grade III Non-clerical) - 201
Age limit: candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies age should be in
between 18 years to 40 years as on 01 February 2015.
Education criteria: candidates should have completed graduation degree in commerce/business
from recognised university with at least 50% of marks with diploma in computer course.
Job location: Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale: selected candidates will be given a salary of
- Accountant – Rs. 5,200- 20,200 + Rs. 2, 800 Grade Pay
- M.P. Sub-ordinate Account service (Grade III Non-clerical) - Rs. 9300 - 34800 + 3,600 Grade Pay
- Junior Auditor- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 2, 400 Grade Pay
- Sub-Auditor – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs.2, 400 Grade Pay
Selection Criteria: aspirants will be selected after conducting eligibility test and interview by MP Vyapam board.
Application Fee: all general candidates have to pay 700 as application fee and SC/ST/OBC candidates have to pay 300/- as application fee.
- Notification Released on 7th Feb, 2015
- Online Application Process Starts on 8th Feb, 2015
- Last Date for Online Application 27th Feb, 2015
- Starting date of application correction 28th Feb, 2015
- Closing date for correction 2nd March, 2015
- Written exam or Skill test date 5th April, 2015