The Postal Department of Maharashtra Circle has released a notification about recruitment of 2426 vacant posts of Postman, Mail Guard and Multitasking Staff on its official website at www.dopmah.in. The Maharashtra Postal Circle invites application for qualified candidates through online for filling up those vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Application mode via official website. This Postal Circle department will accept the applications
till 18th February 2015.
All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 18th February 2015. Applicants who are interested in working for the Postal Circle of Maharashtra then don’t be hurry up. Apply now. Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Job location, Pay scale, Vacancy Details, How to apply and Important dates for Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 in Maharashtra - 2426 Postman/Mail Guard and MTS Post is mentioned below.
Postal Department will be conduct two separate examinations on two different dates one for post of Postaman/Mail guard & another for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Interested candidates can apply for both the examinations.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman MTS Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
Name: Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Post, Government of India
Total Number of Vacancies: 2426 Posts
Postman: 1680 Posts
Mail Guard: 21 Posts
Multitasking Staff (MTS): 725 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra
The age of the candidate should be in between 18 years and 27 years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable to Reserved category candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have the qualification as under:
For Postman & Mail Guard: 10th Class/Matriculation from a recognized education board.
For Multitasking Staff (MTS): 10th Class/Matriculation OR ITI from a recognized education board.
- All the candidates (Reserved and Unreserved) have to pay Application Fee of Rs.100/-.
- The Unreserved category candidates (General & OBC) are required to pay Rs.400/- Examination Fee in addition to Application Fee.
The candidates will be appointed through Aptitude Test and Merit basis. Probation Period: The Job
Probation Period is two years for all the posts (i.e. Postman, Mail Guard and Multitasking Staff).
For Postman & Mail Guard: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- (Pay Band I) with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- plus other admissible allowances. For Multitasking Staff: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- plus other admissible allowances.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.dopmah.in
- Find out Recruitment of Postman, Mail Guard and Multitasking Staff in Maharashtra Postal Circle 2015.
- Download the Official Notification for desired post i.e. Postman/Mail Guard OR Multitasking Staff.
- Read the Official Notification thoroughly and visit the website again.
- Select Application Form section.
- Navigate to Apply button and click on it to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online as it is completed.
- Save the Registration Number generated on submission of application.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Examination will be conducted in 26 locations. Applicant is required to indicate two preferences for
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 24-01-2015 at 16:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 21-02-2015 before 23:59 Hrs.
- Closing Date for Registration : The registration of on-line application will close by 23:59 hours on 18th February 2015.
For Apply Online